Claims Support - We're On Your Side
Published: Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Handling claims is time-consuming and stressful for you.
Our highly-rated in-house claims team work on your behalf to secure the best possible outcome for your firm.
Managing the notification process, providing information and dealing with queries takes up valuable resources and can be costly, particularly if you have multiple insurers to deal with.
With many years of experience dealing with Professional Indemnity Claims, we are able to guide you through the journey in a way that minimises any potential disruption to your business, for your team and for your customers. We are always available to advise and support you through all milestones of a claim and our dedicated claims team will ensure that the notification runs smoothly and efficiently to a satisfactory conclusion. We can also take over the handling of any historical claims so that you only have one point of contact for all matters. Our experienced support team will enable you to quickly return to fee generating work.
Online claims system
As a client of NTEGRITY, you have 24-hour access to your claims via our Customer Service Portal which:
- Gives complete assurance of the integrity, and professionalism of the claims process.
- Saves you time.
- Removes unwanted duplication.
- Lets you set our priorities for response.
- Delivers real time management information, claims reports, and analysis.
- Protects your claims information securely with 24/7 global access.
- Ensures continuity of advice and support from your dedicated NTEGRITY adviser.
- Supports centralised management control of multiple locations while maintaining local office autonomy.
- Provides a tool to manage your complaint handling with seamless escalation to a full blown claim.
- Enables us to focus on the technicalities of your claim, rather than the administration process.
- Can handle any historic claims enabling you to see the complete picture of your firm’s exposure.
We hope you never have to experience a claim but if you do, we're here to support you every step of the way.